Diet- A healthy diet is very important when it comes to maintaining weight, energy, and actually stress, what you put into your body matters.
Breads, Pasta, and Rice are ok as long as you eat them in moderation: Quinoa is a great substitute for rice.
Breakfast is really your most important meal of the day!
Breakfast choose one <<<< Most important meal of the day,
- Grits and eggs
- Egg white omelet with onions, bell peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms, and cheese
- Greek yogurt with fruit and a granola bar
Snack: 2 hours later: choose one or a healthy snack of your choice its good to switch them up, especially if you get bored with repetitive foods.
- a cup of fruit (pineapples, strawberries, watermelon, or oranges)
- granola bar- natures valley, or Clif Bar
- 1 pack of peanut butter crackers
Lunch 3 hours later: choose one
- Salad- Spinach, (chicken,shrimp, turkey, or tuna), nuts and cranberries, a little bit of cheese, and a balsamic vinaigrette or Italian dressing not drenched
- Lettuce wrap- turkey, slice of cheddar, spicy mustard (i usually eat 2)
- Fell free to look up great low calorie and healthy meal on recipes.com <<< have fun eating healthy!
Snack: 2 hours later:
Dinner (before 8pm)
- baked fish or chicken with two vegetable sides
- Salad (usually a grilled chicken house salad from Zaxbys by the time I leave the gym im not in the mood to cook)
Working out at the gym or some good cardio 30 minutes a day is good for maintaining.
Sleep is also very important 6 hours should be you minimum
DRINK WATER at least 64oz a day <<<< This I struggle with but i get most of my water while at the gym.
I hope this helps let me know your thoughts.